- Firm registration certificate, PAN or the documents issued by the government for the purpose of tax.
- Passport size photo, citizenship certificate or passport of Managing Director/CEO, Country Director/Chief, Account operator
- Audited financial report and tax clearance certificate of last fiscal year
- Copy of the agreement entered between the Social Welfare Council and the Organization, if any.
- Copy of the agreement with Government of Nepal, if any.
- Recommendation letter from the respective country or Embassy of that country if affiliation certificate has not been obtained from the authorities of Nepal.
- Charter of the Organization.
- Resolution of the Organization regarding opening and operating of the account and delegation of authority to carry economic transactions.
- In case of change of address from the initial registered, copy of the same
Any other documents if feel necessary and required by the bank. To Open Account with Everest Bank, Click here.