Tab banking is also a web & mobile based online product. It is integrated with the following devices.
- Biometric authentication
- Card Reader
- Camera & Scanner
Eligibility: Both literate or illiterate customers, either new or existing saving bank account holders having a mobile phone (NTC or Ncell). They are required to get registered with BC for availing the services.
Availability of services through tab banking:
Procedures of Account Opening and Registration
- Fill out the account opening/ KYC form with signature and/or fingerprint. After that along with account opening form all other necessary documents like Citizenship, Account Holder’s Photo, utility bill, nominee details documents are to be captured in the tablet and send to BLB department from the Integrated Tab Device.
- For an existing customer, the customer has to mention their account number and to be present with their citizenship certificate for enrollment.
- Agent will process for the registration/opening of an account for the customer in this biometric tablet with customer fingerprint. And, shortly they will receive the OTP (One time Password) which is later entered in the tab while account opening.
- Information on opening an account shall be notified shortly via SMS for authentication of registration.
- Submit cash to the nearby BC along with account details.
- BCs will make necessary entries in the Integrated Tab Device.
- Customer will get a system generated receipt as a proof of cash deposit.
- SMS of the deposited amount shall be received on his/her registered mobile.
- An account holder can withdraw cash by providing their account no. and using their own fingerprint on Integrated Tablet Device.
- Upon Completion the entries, customer will get the system generated receipt as proof of withdrawal and customer shall get SMS of withdrawn amount.
- An account holder can get their account balance providing their account number to Bc using their fingerprint in Integrated Tablet Device.
Transaction limit for the service:
- Per Transaction Withdrawal Limit: Rs. 25,000/-
- Per day Withdrawal Limit: Rs. 1,00,000/- (with 10 Txn)
- Per Transaction Deposit Limit: Rs. 400,000.00/- max. per transaction (not exceeding Rs. 10.00 lacs from any of our Business correspondent to the same single account)
Charges and incentives to customers:
- No charge for deposit.
- Withdrawal for tablet banking
- Free upto Rs. 50,000
- Above Rs.50,000.00, Rs.1 per additional Rs. 1000.