In order to cater to the need of Nepalese migrant workers living and working abroad, Everest Bank launched new saving scheme with key objective to mobilize regular saving from Nepalese migrant workers & motivate to develop the saving habit.
Target Customer: Nepalese Migrant Workers residing abroad
- Medical (Hospitalization) Insurance of Rs 1.00 Lac.
- Accidental Death Insurance of Rs 5.00 Lac.
- Free ATM Card (Issuance)
- Free C-ASBA Facility
- Free mobile banking
- Free DMAT AC Opening Charge
- 50% Dis on Rent of Small Size Locker (One Time)
- 50% Dis on Issuance of Credit Card (One Time)
- Cheque Book Facility
"*" indicates required fields