You have an important role in ensuring security of your access to bank accounts over Internet,
– update your PC with latest anti-virus and operating system patches
– Install personal firewall and anti-spy to protect your PC from internet attacks
– Don’t reveal your internet banking user-id/passwords or any other personal details
– Always exit using “Logout” button
– Keep changing your passwords frequently
– Always read the online security tips/important message provided on the bank’s website
– Don’t leave your Internet Banking Session unattended.